French high-technology group with an international dimension, Sagemcom operates on markets of broadband (digital home, digital set-top box, broadband and residential terminals), telecom and energy (M2M, telecommunications infrastructure, smartgrid and metering), and management of documents (printing terminals, software and solutions, digital production workflow).
Turnover 2011: 1 467 m€
Workforce: 4600 employees (March 2012)
The group is owned by the Carlyle Group and Sagemcom’s employees, via Sagemcom Holding and Sagemcom SAS.
> Detailed shareholding structure
Sagemcom Holding – Chairman of Board of directors: Patrick Sévian
Sagemcom SAS – President: Patrick Sévian
Sagemcom Holding board:
Georges de Chaisemartin
· Fax server IP: N°1 worldwide
· Broadband Access (routers, gateways): N°1 in Europe
· Digital IPTV and TNT set-top boxes: N°1 in Europe
· Thermal transfer fax : N°1 in Europe
· Significant market shares on Energy market (Europe, Maghreb area), digital photoframes market (Europe), and optical fiber (Africa)
Sagemcom group has more than 60 branches and offices, present in more than 40 countries.
Headquarters: Sagemcom SAS – 250, route de l'Empereur – 92500 Rueil Malmaison.
> Main subsidiaries of Sagemcom in the world.