Sagemcom is a worldwide high technology group with its headquarter in France. Thanks to its proven capacity for innovation, the group is in a leadership position in many markets. Sagemcom aims to become a world leader in broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions. Sagemcom is a private independent group held by Charterhouse, as well as employees.
o Broadband Access (routers, gateways): N°1 in Europe
o Digital IPTV and TNT set-top boxes: N°1 in Europe
o Significant market shares on Energy market (Europe, Maghreb area), and optical fiber (Africa)
Under the responsibility of the Managing Director of Sagemcom Tanzania, the main responsibilities of the Head of Operations will be as follows:
- Lead the execution of the projects (Telecom and Energy Infrastructure)
- Forecast and deliver revenue and margin
- Ensure the quality of projects and the respect of planning
- Conduct all necessary efforts to protect and improve the financial status of projects
- Conduct a rigorous reporting internally and to customers
- Manage field teams and subcontractors
- Establish and implement procedures of organization and work
- Engineering degree with a specialty in Telecommunications or Energy.
- At least 10 years of experience.
- Past experience as Project Manager in complex infrastructure.
- Speaking Swahili is a plus.
In accordance with data protection and freedom of information laws, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you by postal mail Sagemcom 250 route de l'Empereur 92500 Rueil Malmaison