Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year.
In order to provide a Technical support to our Broadband customers in Nordics, Sagemcom is looking for a Technical support engineer based in Sweden.
- Provide technical support of Broadband operator customers in Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway)
- Job will be based at our Nordics head office in Stockholm and will require regular travels in the region.
- Interface between Broadband customers in Nordics, Sagemcom R&D (based mainly in France but also in Tunisia and China) and Sagemcom Business Unit (based in France).
- First analysis of issues reported by operator customers and finding reproduction scenarios for the Software development teams or system test teams
- Develop the Sagemcom collaborative relationship with the customers on existing and future projects for Broadband Gateways (DSL Gateways, DOCSIS Gateways, GPON Gateways…)
- Work closely with our customers on the product introduction phase, particularly the elements of firmware and software validation testing.
- Assist in customer RFx, ITT responses, presentations, and demonstrations, etc.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Network
- Knowledge in Broadband residential gateways
- Knowledge and expertise in testing Wifi - gateways
- Experience in Software operating systems preferably embedded Linux
- Knowledge of test equipment and backend
- Customer oriented, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a dynamic environment
- Analytical strength
- Communication, reporting, work in a team spirit
Fluent Swedish, English. French would be a plus.
Position based in Sotckholm.
In accordance with data protection and freedom of information laws, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you by postal mail Sagemcom 250 route de l'Empereur 92500 Rueil Malmaison