Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employee's works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year.
- Responsible for bookkeeping all transactions on a day to day basis in SAP accounting modules in order to provide accurate and timely monthly accounts,
- Preparation of yearend statutory accounts in compliance with local Accounting Standards,
- Preparation and filing of the consolidation package for Group accounts (every quarter),
- Responsible for preparation and timely filing of VAT returns, and any other tax return to be filed by the company, providing adequate information and assistance to tax advisers for submission of annual corporate and business tax returns
- Declare all environmental taxes, check the invoices are in line with regulations
- Responsible for credit management, cash collection and aged debtors analysis, looking after insurance, real estate and corporate legal matters (of which company secretary),
- Drafting and negotiating standard contracts within authorized scope and level of delegation, preparing and filing required information from statistical offices and other administration, dealing with lawyers, advisers, notary
Payroll management and HR support
- Acting as Head Office's representative in all payroll topics according to Head Office's instructions and guidelines
- Supervising the preparation of the monthly payroll and related social tax returns subcontracted to external adviser and checking it, supporting MD in his HR responsibility upon prior defined delegation.
- Dealing with banks, cash surplus management according to group guidelines and to Group Treasury department's instruction.
- Manage customer Orders: Analyze and verify the sales order data and send them to France and follow up.
- Implement, track, chase and communicate the delivery schedule of the products to the customers.
- Process the information from the factory/responsible for shipment tracking.
- Make the appointments with the customer platforms.
- Plan the transportation of products
- Manage the communication to the customer on the logistical aspects and get the order forecast.
- Carry out the reporting to the customer and internally (forecast files for BU, reports for country manager)
- Update order follow-up-file
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Taxation
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Previous experience in Accounting and taxes required
- Knowledge of SAP would be a plus,
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish
- The ideal candidate should adhere to the company's policy, willing to learn and eager to expand knowledge and experience.
In accordance with data protection and freedom of information laws, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you by postal mail Sagemcom 250 route de l'Empereur 92500 Rueil Malmaison