Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employee's works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year.
Sagemcom is opening a VIE position based in North America (based the 1st year in Dallas and the 2nd year in Montreal) in order to be closer to our broadband customers in North America.
In Dallas you will be base in our R&D center, allowing you to develop project management skills and in Montreal you will be focusing on residential gateways development.
- Specify together with our Marketing team and our customers the features of the products designed for our Canadian customers
- Software developments of specified services
- Embedded middleware & software developments based on Linux and associated services.
- Related software & system validation.
- Integration of open-source components and interfacing with the gateway middleware.
- Support the customers for any issues raised (local and remote investigation and bug fixing)
- Knowledge in embedded software development.
- C, C++ languages.
- Linux embedded developments and associated tools (user space - kernel space as a plus).
- Good knowledge on embedded middleware, applications and services.
- Networking knowledge (IPv4, IPv6, routing/bridging, IPtables, NAT, VPN, WiFi, …) is a plus.
- Ideally understanding of residential gateways protocols and technologies: DSL, Docsis, GPON, WiFi, SIP, TR069, IGMP, …
- Fluent English is a must.
In accordance with data protection and freedom of information laws, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you by postal mail Sagemcom 250 route de l'Empereur 92500 Rueil Malmaison