Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €2.2 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 35 million terminals worldwide every year.
You will be the main point of contact for Managers and HR headquarter for all HR related topics.
- Handle all administration of HR duties and payroll for the Hungarian subsidiary (including R&D team and business line).
- Handle compensation & benefits policy.
- Manage end to end recruitment process (sourcing candidates, manage job interviews, handle relationships with recruitment companies and participate on job fairs…).
- HR development: maximize employee's skills through performance appraisals, trainings and career management, roll out HR policies and tools.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR
- Bachelor or Master degree
- General HR knowledge
- Past experience in recruitment of IT profiles
- Fluent in English
In accordance with data protection and freedom of information laws, we inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and delete information concerning you by postal mail Sagemcom 250 route de l'Empereur 92500 Rueil Malmaison