Secure connection of wireless M2M applications in your IP network
- GPRS/EDGE modem with integrated VPN-Router (IPsec, OpenVPN) and firewall
- Bidirectional GPRS/EDGE-communication
- Interfaces to application
- two Ethernet at IO Version
- five Ethernet at E5 version
- Dual-SIM (DS versions)
- Intelligent connection Monitoring
- Integrated DHCP Server
- Optimized for top hat rail mounting
- Switching output to signal VPN Connection
- Large input voltage range (nominal 12...60VDC, Peak 72VDC)
- Large temperature range (-40 °C...+60 °C)
- Configuration via Web interface and SNMP – local and remote
Secure connection of wireless M2M applications in your IP Network
The product family TAINY EMOD-V3 from Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus GmbH combines a GPRS/EDGE wireless modem, a VPN (Virtual Private Network) router and a firewall in a single device. As a result, it is possible to transport highly sensitive data wirelessly and securely via the GSM network.
The integrated firewall provides extensive additional protection for the application against unauthorized access – resulting in a perfect combination of security and flexibility.
Intelligent communications management guarantees the stability and availability of the connection. This way remote stations are easily integrated in IP networks.
The device can be configured locally or remotely via a Web interface. In addtion, the TAINY EMOD-V3 router can be easily managed by a central management solution via SNMP functions. An integrated SNMP trap agent enables the device to send its status information to a central location.
Thanks to the compact plastic housing in standard design it is optimized for top hat rail mounting in control cabinets.
- Wireless router for industrial Ethernet networks
- High security through VPN tunnel (IPsec, OpenVPN) and firewall
- Cost-effective billing based on data volume (GPRS/EDGE)
- Complete use of EDGE bandwidth max. 236.8 kbit/s (down-/uplink)
- Real-time data through ”Always Online” without fixed IP-Address
- Simplified configuration of the application throug 1:1 NAT
- Quad Band GSM enables worldwide use
- High connection availability and stability
- Display of GPRS/EDGE network, signal strength and connection via LEDs