Secure connection of wireless M2M applications on your IP network
- GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+ modem with integrated VPN-router (Ipsec, OpenVPN) and firewall
- Bi-directional GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/ HSPA+ communication
- Interfaces to application
- two Ethernet at IO Version
- five Ethernet at E5 version
- Dual-SIM (DS versions)
- Intelligent connection monitoring
- Integrated DHCP server
- Optimized for top-hat-rail mounting
- Large input voltage range (12...60 VDC, Peak 72 VDC)
- Large temperature range (-40 °C...+70 °C)
- Configuration via integrated web server – local and remote
- Sending of alert SMS and SNMP traps
- Antenna diversity for HSPA+
Secure connection of wireless M2M applications on your IP Network
The product family TAINY HMOD-V3 from Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus GmbH combines GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+ wireless modem, a VPN (Virtual Private Network) router and Firewall in a single device. As a result, it is possible to transport highly sensitive data wirelessly secure from End to End via the GSM network.
The integrated firewall provides extensive additional protection for the application against unauthorized access – resulting in a perfect combination of security and flexibility. Intelligent communication supervision guarantees the stability and availability of the connection. This provides an simple way of incorporating remote.
The device can be configured locally or remotely via a Web interface. In addition, the TAINY HMOD-V3 router can be easily managed by a central management solution via SNMP functions. An integrated SNMP trap agent enables the device to send its status information to a central location.
Thanks to the compact plastic housing in standard design it is optimized for top-hat-rail mounting in cabinets.
To ensure best wireless reception, even with fluctuating 3G network conditions, the TAINY HMOD-V3 support antenna diversity.
- Wireless router for industrial Ethernet networks
- Highspeed UMTS/HSPA+ max. bandwidth 14,4 Mbit/s / 5,76 Mbit/s (DL/UL)
- High security through VPN tunnel (IPsec, OpenVPN) and firewall
- Cost-effective billing based on data volume (GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+)
- Real-time data through ”Always Online” without fixed IP-Address
- Simplified configuration of the application through 1-to-1 NAT
- Quad Band GSM enables worldwide use via GSM, GPRS, EDGE and Fiveband UMTS/HSPA+
- High connection availability and stability
- Display of network, signal strength and connection via LEDs
- TAINY HMOD-V3-IO
2 interfaces to application
- TAINY HMOD-V3-DS
2 interfaces to application, Dual-SIM
- TAINY HMOD-V3-E5DS
5 interfaces to application, Dual-SIM
- Antenna, optionally a second for increased data throughput
- Power supply
- SIM card with data option
DS versions enable the operation with a second SIM Card
- VPN compliant remote Station