A range of femto for a universe of mobile services
A femtocell is a small cellular base station designed for residential environment. It connects several mobile phones to the operator’s network via existing broadband connection (such as DSL or cable). It provides a better indoor coverage and high data throughput, enhances network capacity and flexible tariff plan for the end user.
Presented in a small form factor, sagemcom BroadW@ve range is a complete 3G base station and even more. It can handle up to 8 connections (voice and HSPA) in parallel, and cover a full house. Its self configuration mechanism enables sagemcom BroadW@ve range to be fully plug and play for any kind of user. Sagemcom's BroadW@ve range is designed to comply with 3GPP standards. Interoperability and deployment are significantly improved for operators.
Sagemcom BroadW@ve is presented in several form factors:
- Module to be integrated in more complex devices
- Stand alone ready to use Femtocell
- Integrated, combine both DSL triple play gateway and Femto access point
Sagemcom BroadW@ve benefits from leadership position in CPE
- Full product lifecycle handled internally by sagemcom (development, production, customer care)
- Advanced integration capabilities into triple play products and networks