Remote Meter Reading via GSM Connection
- Transparent meter data reading with GSM- or GPRS connection
- Meter interfaces: CL1, RS232, RS485
- Integrated wide-area 100 to 230 VAC
- Auxiliary power source
- Display of operating data and GSM-signal strength via LED
- Sealed enclosure
- Call authorization with password protection
- Settings adjusted locally with RS232 interface or remotely by call up
- Firmware update locally via RS232 interface
- AT-command mode
Remote Meter Reading via GSM and GPRS
The ZDUE-GSM-PLUS-V from Sagemcom Dr. Neuhaus GmbH enables remote data reading from electricity, water or gas meters via GSM/GPRS networks.
The data stored in the meter (e.g. register and load profile) are transmitted using transparent data via different interfaces. Thanks to the transparent mode, it is also possible to read gas registration devices, etc. With the integrated auxiliary power source, the ZDUE-GSM-PLUS-V can also supply battery-operated devices as quantity transformers with power.
The device settings can be made either locally using the RS232 interface, as well as remotly by call up.
With its small and robust housing, the ZDUE-GSM-PLUS-V is DIN 43857-5-compliant and can be easily installed on a meter board or on the meter terminal cover.
- Reliable meter modem for transparent communication via mobile networks
- Flexible meter integration
- Very short read-out intervals
- Adapted for SIM Card with fixed IP address
- Protection against unauthorized access
- Broad range of applications with integrated power source, e.g. for quantity transformer
- Easy device configuration with RS232 interface (local) or via telephone call (remote)
- Can be used internationally with quad band GSM
- SIM Card (for GPRS operation with fixed IP address)