- Natural gas Smart Meter with remote communication module
The Wize G4 meter is a volumetric measuring instrument for H, L, E families of gas, using diaphragm system for residential use. It is designed and built according to the highest standards, in compliance with the EN1359 norm and the MID directive. Measurement precision and accuracy is guaranteed by the production and control process, and by an automated calibration system, which is used at the internal Metrological Laboratory upon 100% of the meters manufactured.
The quality of the plastic and metal components makes the meters highly sensitive, even with a minimal gas flow, and ensures excellent
performance over time.
The Wize G4 has an integrated electronic module with the following features and functions :
- logging of consumption values
- remote transmission of the readings
- remote firmware download
- remote parameter setup
The pressure difference between the meter's intake and outlet results in the cyclic filling and emptying of the measuring chamber via the alternating movement of the deformable membrane.
The motion is converted into gear rotation via the kinematic measuring system, which consists of spool valves with a connecting rod/crank coupling. The rotation of the gear is then transmitted to the electronic module through a target wheel and an inductive sensor.
The meter is equipped with an effective fraud detection system.
• WIZE RF communication 169MHz (point-to-multipoint)
• Local communication via NFC
• Local pulse out connector (two wires)
• Membrane in synthetic material
• Casing available in galvanized sheet steel with polyester paint
• The meter with a galvanised steel casing guarantees excellent protection against corrosion, and is resistant to high temperatures, in accordance with the EN1359:2017 standard
• The meter is designed for installation in "H3" outdoor environments, in accordance with the EN1359: 1998/A1:2006 standard
• Class 1.5 High stability of measurement
• Low noise and pressure absorption
• ATEX Zone 2-II 2G Ex ib IIA T3 Gb (- 20°C ≤Tamb ≤ + 55°C)
• Metallic casing colour: RAL 9002 standard colour
• Point to Multipoint RF communication : WmBUS 169MHz