ES4 EVO+ ultrasonic
- Natural gas ultrasonic Smart Meter
The Siconia® ES4 EVO+ meter is an ultrasonic measuring instrument for H ,L, E families of gas, designed for residential use. It is designed and built according to the highest standards, in compliance with the EN14236 norm and the MID directive. Measurement precision and accuracy is guaranteed by the production and control process, and by an automated calibration system, which is used at the internal Metrological Laboratory upon 100% of the meters manufactured.
The quality of the plastic and metal components makes the meters highly sensitive, even with a minimal gas flow, and ensures excellent performance over time.
The Siconia® ES4 EVO+ has an integrated electronic module with the following features and functions :
- LCD display with multilevel menu
- logging of consumption values
- remote transmission of the readings (compensated by temperature)
- remote control valve for gas flow management.
Ultrasonic gas meters calculate the volume flow of the gas by measuring the transit times of high-frequency sound waves.
Transit times are measured for pulses propagating up and downstream across the gas flow at an angle with respect to the pipe axis. These transit times, together with the meter geometry, are used to calculate the average gas velocity. The temperature sensor for volume correction is installed on the transducer module.
• DLMS RF communication 169MHz (point-to-multipoint)
• OMS RF communication 868MHz (short-range)
• GPRS communication (point-to-point)
• NB-IoT communication (point-to-point)
• Local communication via ZVEI infrared optical port, in accordance with EN 62056-21
• Measuring static sensor based on ultrasonic technolgy
• Casing available in galvanized sheet steel with polyester paint, providing excellent protection against corrosion, and resistance to high temperatures, in accordance with the EN14236: 2007 standard
• Metallic casing colour: RAL 9002 standard colour (other colours available upon request)
• The meter is designed for installation in "H3" outdoor environments according to EN14236: 2007 standard
• Class 1.5 High stability of measurement
• Low noise
• Low pressure absorption
• Equipped with a secured mechanical check valve device
• Alphanumeric LCD display with two lines of 16 characters
• Integrated anti-tampering and electromagnetic interference protection
• User button for data reading
• Internal valve reset button
• ATEX Zone 2-II 3G Ex ic IIA T3 Gc (- 25°C ≤Tamb ≤ + 55°C)