MG1.6 / MG2.5 / MG4
- Natural gas Diaphragm Meter
The MG1.6, MG2.5 and MG4 meters are volumetric measuring instrument for H ,L, E families of gas, using diaphragm system for residential use. They are designed and built according to the highest standards, in compliance with the EN1359 norm and the MID directive. Measurement precision and accuracy is guaranteed by the production and control process, and by an automated calibration system, which is used at the internal Metrological Laboratory upon 100% of the meters manufactured.
The quality of the plastic and metal components makes the meters highly sensitive, even with a minimal gas flow, and ensures excellent performance over time.
The pressure difference between the meter's intake and outlet results in the cyclic filling and emptying of the measuring chamber via the alternating movement of the deformable membrane.
The motion is converted into gear rotation via the kinematic measuring system, which consists of spool valves with a connecting rod/crank coupling. The gear rotation is transmitted to the mechanical index on the front of the meter to show the volume consumption. The last wheel is fitted with a magnet able to transmit the rotation signal using a reed switch magnetic pulse sensor.
• Membrane in synthetic material
• Casing available in galvanized sheet steel with polyester paint
• The meter with a galvanised steel casing guarantees excellent protection against corrosion, and is resistant to high temperatures, in accordance with the EN1359:2017 standard
• The meter is designed for installation in "H3" outdoor environments, in accordance with the EN1359: 1998/A1:2006 standard
• Class 1.5 High stability of measurement
• Low noise and pressure absorption
• Metallic casing colour: RAL 9002 standard colours (other colours available upon request)