Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (broadband solutions, audio video solutions, and smart grid end-to-end solutions) which is based in France. Group turnover totals €2.1 billion, the headcount of 5,500 employees works in more than 50 countries. Sagemcom has been profitable since it was created in 2008, and 31% of the employees are shareholders. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 40 million terminals worldwide every year.
The employees hold a 30% stake in the Group and the remaining 70 % is owned by Charterhouse. The Group is headed by a stable management team, whose members have been present in the Group for more than 20 years and have been managing Sagemcom since it left the Safran group in 2008.
The head office of Sagemcom is located in Rueil-Malmaison (92), the Group’s nerve centre and home to its R&D operations, manned by more than 500 dedicated employees.
To remain a world leader in its markets, Sagemcom decided to focus on dynamic markets. We achieve this by remaining faithful to our brand image: to be the first to offer our customers personalised products featuring the latest technological breakthroughs.
Sagemcom thus address 3 markets: Broadband Solutions, Smart City, and Audio Video Solutions.